As an affordable, easily stored, deployable, and truly portable source of oxygen, veterinarians have reported using the Pawprint Oxygen Rescue Oxygen System to supplement the oxygen delivery systems in their hospital and elsewhere:
- For back-up when the central or local source of oxygen is interrupted
- During parking lot triage and transport into the hospital
- Comfort room visits or euthanasia of oxygen dependent patients
- Working with a patient outside the oxygen cage, transport between the ICU and e.g. radiology or the next oxygen drop in the hospital
- Support of oxygen dependent patients during a walk
- In first aid kits carried by veterinarians, operational K9 handlers, or first responders
Pawprint Oxygen’s rescue oxygen system offers the opportunity to provide oxygen outside of the hospital and in situations where high pressure cylinders are not safe, practical, or affordable.
To learn more about the Pawprint Oxygen Rescue Oxygen System please visit https://pawprintoxygen.com/transport-and-rescue-oxygen/
About Sean Smarick, VMD, DACVECC
Pawprint Oxygen does not provide veterinary advice. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a veterinarian with questions regarding your pet’s health.